Hottie Inc. is for sale. Founded in...
Hottie Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Congratulations on your purchase of a Hottie Guitar. Your Hottie Guitar has been designed and manufactured with strict craftsmanship and quality control standards. Your Hottie Guitar is warranted to the original owner. This warranty is in effect for the LIFETIME of THIS GUITAR against defective materials or workmanship provided the original retail purchaser has not subsequently sold, leased, rented or otherwise given up possession of this instrument. This Hottie Guitar instrument will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. We reserve the right to use materials regularly used at the time of repair in the event the original materials are no longer available. If we deem it necessary to replace your instrument, it will be replaced with one of the same or similar style and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of your instrument. Warranty repairs and/or replacements will be made directly by us or our appointed service representatives. In order to validate your warranty and as a condition of this warranty, you must return your warranty registration card within fifteen (15) days following the original date of purchase. Your sales receipt (or copy) must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
Warranty Subject to the Following Limitations:
1. A Hottie Guitar that has not been purchased from an authorized Hottie Guitar dealer.
2. Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident or improper use.
3. Shipping damage of any kind.
4. Normal wear and tear (i.e. worn frets, worn machine heads, scratched pickguards or damages to the finish).
5. The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
6. Any Hottie Guitar upon which unauthorized repairs have been performed.
7. Any Hottie Guitar that has been altered or modified in any way.
8. Any Hottie Guitar that has had the serial number altered or tampered with.
To return a Hottie Guitar for warranty repair:
If this instrument is to be returned, it must be accompanied by a copy of the sales receipt and a detailed description of the needed repairs. The guitar must be carefully packed and shipped insured. Transportation and insurance charges to and from Hottie Guitar’s service facility are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Should this instrument require non-warranty repairs, a quote of the repair costs will be provided prior to any repair work being performed. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied other than those stated in this warranty.
For warranty claims please contact firstname.lastname@example.org